COVID-19: Emergency support for Brussels-based companies
Has your Brussels-based company had to suspend its business activities due to the measures taken to fight the coronavirus? Are you facing financial difficulties? Are you involved in any legal disputes? Are you preparing to restart your business? Our team of experts will help you manage this crisis and steer you towards the right partners.
A regional team of coaches with diverse expertise has been established to provide Brussels entrepreneurs affected by the COVID-19 crisis with a quick and effective response and to help them recover.
finance&invest.brussels, a stakeholder in the collaboration, provides companies with financial solutions.
How can the team help your company during the coronavirus crisis?
These combined skills will allow us to provide you with the quickest response possible and provide effective, targeted and personalised support in the following areas:
- Help with decision-making
- Personal development
- Personal support
Accounting and finance
- Analysis of federal and regional COVID-19 measures
- Guide to formalities
- Risk management (Finance)
- Strategy (commercial, e-business, evolution of the business model, etc.)
- Subsidies and structural measures
- City planning/environmental permits
Areas of expertise
Targeted support in the following priority sectors:
- Circular economy
- Healthcare (life sciences)
- Hospitality (tourism, events and culture)
- ICT (information and communication technologies)
- Sustainable construction
- Social entrepreneurship
- Assistance with your target markets
- Formalities resulting from the cancellation of a trade show or economic mission
Mediation & Law
- Breaches of contract
- Conflicts between partners
- Commercial law
- Credit mediation
- Deterioration of customer-supplier relationships
- Employment and subcontracting contracts
- Rental negotiations
- Risk management (Law)
- Social law
- Supply interruptions
- Tax law
What are the requirements to benefit from this service?
This services is for companies:
- which conduct business in the Brussels-Capital region
- whose business is affected by the coronavirus
- which are specifically looking for support in one of the areas listed above.
Are you interested in this service?
Fill in the form below.
Please note that this support does not cover issues related to federal and regional premiums and measures. These questions should be asked directly to 1819 via n°1819 or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.