E²TECH4SMARTCITIES 2020 – ENERGY EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGIES FOR SMART CITIES
Due to the current circumstances related to the COVID-19 virus this years edition will be organized on-line.
E²Tech4SmartCities is organized on Wednesday 24 June 2020 by Enterprise Europe Brussels, at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week - #EUSEW. The brokerage event is free of charge and it is dedicated to private companies, including SMEs and large companies, public authorities and municipalities, industry, associations willing to develop innovative technologies or research projects in different fields related to energy efficiency and sustainable technologies such as: smart cities, urban mobility, circular economy and nature based solutions for urban districts. As city or city network, do you have a technological need or an innovative project? Are you looking for a partner to develop solutions in Horizon 2020 projects?
E²tech4SmartCities Brokerage Event will help you find your technical partner for international collaboration or R&D projects to develop sustainable and efficient solutions for cities in the field of :
- Energy-efficient Buildings and districts
- Smart mobility and logistics
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- Energy management & recovery
- Circular economy and nature based solutions for urban districts.
- Smart and healthy living
- Date: 24 June 2020 | 8:30 - 17:30
- All B2B meetings, the pitch session and the NCP Brussels workshop will be facilitated via an online platform
- The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory.
- Deadline: 17 June 2020
- Language: English
- Contact: Sabrina Bijlsma
WHY TO BE A POTENTIAL PARTICIPANT?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner.
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea.
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy.
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW).
SMEs and start-ups will have the possibility to present their innovative project idea and business plan in front of a panel of potential investors. Deadline for submission: 5 June 2020. Selected applicants will be contacted to pitch their project idea.